It’s the easiest way to book a travel between Singapore (Harbourfront Centre) – Batam island and Tanah Merah to Tanjung Pinang terminal @@ www.majesticfastferry.com.sg
Over the Counter
Purchase a ticket on the spot and you can take your departing boarding pass up to 2 months in advance.
Email / Phone Reservation
Email and phone reservation booking:
Seats reservation made from phone / email will only be secured up to 60 minutes before ferry departure. These unclaimed seats will be released to other passengers once departure timing is lesser than 60 minutes.
Blocked out dates:
Email and phone reservation will not be allowed during eve and Singapore public holidays, inclusive of long weekends due to Singapore public Holidays. (ie. any Singapore public holiday that falls on Friday OR Monday, email and phone booking will not be allowed throughout the entire long weekend.) To ensure that passenger secure their seats on these blocked out dates, passenger are advised to collect their boarding passes at the counter in advance, as seats availability is strictly first come first serve basis.
- Email and phone reservation booking:
- Counter check in: The cut off time for check in at the counters are 30 minutes before departure
- Online check in: The cut off time for online check in is one hour prior to departure timing. Any check in after the cut off time will have to be done at the respective counter.
- Online check in allow you to receive your boarding pass almost instantly. No more queuing at the counters.
- Able to book a seat effortlessly especially during peak seasons - eve and public Holidays. (No email/Phone booking is allowed during Eve and Public Holidays)
We will need your date and time of travel, passport number, Full name, Passport Expiry date and Date of Birth for a complete booking.
- Over the Counter: Cash(Respective country currency) and All common credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa, debit card, Nets, Alipay and Favepay are available.
- Online: All common credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa and debit card are available.
Passenger should be at the pre-immigration gate at least 30minutes before departure, once the gate is closed, passenger will not be allowed to enter and therefore ticket is forfeited.
It's passengers’ own responsibility to check details entered are correct. In case of any error, passenger has to come to the respective check in counters at least 40 minutes before departure and there will be an administrative charge for any amendment made. A revised boarding pass will be issued respectively. The immigration officers will not allow any passengers with incorrect details to enter the pre-immigration gate.
Changes or cancellation of travel cannot be done online. All ferry tickets are subject to the rules and restrictions you agreed to at time of purchase. No refundable is allowed once ticket has been purchased. No changes or cancellation will be allowed. Please contact our Counter for any alterations in your travel planning. If you have booked your ticket through a travel agent, all requests, inquiries and changes prior to your departure should be made through the travel agency. An online reservation may be cancelled or postponed on the basis of a notification sent directly to our Call Centre in writing, by fax or via email, quoting the reference number, departure date & departure time and journey details at least one hour prior to departure. Any changes to the original departure timing is subjected to an administrative charge over at our sales counters.
Please visit the terminal website for more accurate information: https://www.singaporecruise.com.sg/index.php/leaving-singapore/ferry/baggage-info/
Immigration will reject any entry for all passport lesser than 6 months of validity unless their own citizen.
Unless you had been issued a special visa on your temporary passport, you will not be allowed entry to the destination.